In the development of products and services, website testing (QA) is a systematic process to verify whether a developed product or service meets certain requirements.
Being an integral part of product quality assurance, website testing is necessary to ensure that the developed software works well, taking into account all the requirements and needs of the user.
Like any other complex process, website testing consists of different stages.
Advantages of website testing in VIS-A-VIS
rating CMS Magazine
Stages of website testing
For each project a team of specialists is formed
- Project Manager
- System Engineer
We carry out full website testing, which includes:
1. Usability testing
Depending on the complexity of the product, we use the following techniques:
- Comparative usability testing. Used to compare the usability of one website to another or to compare two designs in order to determine which one provides the best user interface.
- Usability evaluation testing. This is a check for both new or updated services before and after the launch. This usability test introduces users into a new design to make sure that it is intuitive and provides a positive user experience. The purpose of the assessment is to identify and correct any potential problems before launching the product.
2. Website load testing
Load website testing is performed to determine the behavior of the system in both normal and peak conditions.
This helps to determine the maximum performance of the application, as well as any bottlenecks and determine which element causes degradation. For example, if the number of users increases, how many resources the processor will consume and what the server response time is.
The main task of the load testing is to determine the maximum amount of work that the system can handle without significantly reducing its performance.
3. Testing website security
To identify the vulnerabilities of a web resource and to determine whether its data and resources are protected from possible attacks, security testing is conducted.
- Network security - search for vulnerabilities in the network infrastructure.
- Protection of system software. This includes assessing the weaknesses in the various programs (operating system, database system and other programs).
- Protection on the client side.
- Security on the server side.
What is included in the budget
Read reviews about our work
We cooperated with the VIS-A-VIS to develop an interface for our website Zakaz.ua. Work was comfortable and we enjoyed it. We felt professional approach, attention to work and high speed in performing tasks. And the most important, we've become good friends.